Tucceri then communicated with several student organizations to explain National Inclusive Schools Week and its significance.
What does NISW stand for?
NISW stands for National Inclusive Schools Week
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NISW
- National Institute of Scientific and Technical Research (Tunisia)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Report (US)
- Northern Ireland Substitute Teacher Register (UK)
- Northern Ireland Science & Technology Regional Organisation (UK)
- National Injury Surveillance Unit
- National Institute of the Study of Violence
- Newport International Sports Village (UK)
- Non-Ionic Surfactant Vesicles
- Nippon Skilled Volunteers Association (Japan)
- National Information System for Vocational Qualifications (UK)
- National Institute for Social Work
- Newman Institute for Social Work (Kigoma, Tanzania)
- NHS (National Health Service) Innovations South West (est. 2004; UK)
- National Institute for School and Workplace Safety
- Network Information System / Yellow Pages
- Nahzati Islomi Tojikiston (Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan)
- National Indigenous Times (est. 2002; Australia)
- National Institute of Technology
- National Intelligence Test
- National Investment Trust (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/T+L DECEMBER 2006 National Inclusive Schools Week December-4-8 www.