Rachel Arnold, Director of Public Affairs, is a board member for the National Impact Fee Roundtable and served as 2006 Conference President.
What does NIFR stand for?
NIFR stands for National Impact Fee Roundtable
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFR
We have 2 other meanings of NIFR in our Acronym Attic
- Nuke It from Orbit
- Non-Injurious Free on Board
- Nude In Front Of Computer
- Nigerian Institute for Oilpalm Research (est. 1939)
- not in front of the children
- Nude in Front of the Computer
- National Institute of Family Planning (now National Institute of Health and Family Welfare; India)
- Nebraska Independent Film Projects, Inc
- Neural Intermediate Filament Protein
- Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assurance Scheme (UK)
- National Institute of Fire Restoration (Restoration Industry Association)
- Northern Interior Forest Region (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (Antrim, Ireland)
- Netherlands Institute for Radiation Technology
- Nagoya International Friendship Society (Japan)
- National Institute for Farm Safety, Inc.
- National Institute for Fitness and Sport (Indianapolis, IN)
- National Institute for Fusion Science (Japan)
- National Institute of Floricultural Science (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vice President for Government Affairs * Represents NAA on the Council of State Governments Public Safety and Justice Task Force Rachel Arnold, Senior Manager of Public Affairs * Board member, National Impact Fee Roundtable Carla Lochiatto, State & Local Policy Manager * Board member, Washington Area State Relations Group