Considering the high disease burden due to pneumococcus, the National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NITAG) also recommended inclusion of this new vaccine in the routine immunization schedule.
What does NITAG stand for?
NITAG stands for National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (various nations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Information Technology Agenda (Malaysia)
- National Information Technology and Telecom Agency (Denmark)
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala (India)
- National Institute of Tribal Affairs (India)
- Naval Intelligence Technical Assessment
- Nevada Interpreters and Translators Association (Reno, NV)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center
- National Identity Theft Assistance Centre (UK)
- Northern Illinois Tactical (Shooting Club)
- Northern Ireland Tenants Action Project
- NASA/IPAC (National Aeronautics and Space Administration/Infrared Processing and Analysis Center) Teacher Archive Research Program
- National Information Technology Apprenticeship System
- Network of Independent Travel Agencies (Philippines)
- New in the Box
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board
- Not Intended to Be a Factual Statement
- Northern Ireland Tenpin Bowling Federation (UK)
- Not in the Bunker Yet (golf)
- Nail in the Coffin