5 billion from overseas Pakistanis as fee for issuance of Computerized National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) during the last four years.
What does NICOP stand for?
NICOP stands for National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NICOP
We have 1 other meaning of NICOP in our Acronym Attic
- Nursing Information Consortium of Orange County (California)
- National Information Center for Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases
- National Intrepid Center of Excellence (Defense Centers of Excellence; Bethesda, MD)
- Network Information Center On-Line
- Network Information Center On-Line Aid System
- Nearly Intelligent Computer Operated Language Examiner (chatterbot)
- Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe (EU)
- Naval Intelligence Command On-Line System
- National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria
- Northwest Interstate Coalition of Neighborhoods (San Antonio, TX)
- Ninth International Conference on Permafrost (climate)
- Northwest Interlibrary Cooperative of Pennsylvania
- New International Commentary on the Old Testament (book)
- National Indigenous Cadetship Project (Australia)
- National Inventory Control Point
- Naval Inventory Control Point
- Network Interface Computer Program (JTIDS)
- Neurology in Clinical Practice (publication)
- Nuclear Incident Control Plan
- National Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million overseas Pakistanis holding a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) had been registered as eligible voters on the electoral rolls.
Similarly, data of 60-80 applicants for issuance of new National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOPs) or for any changes is transmitted to Pakistan.
ISLAMABAD, August 11, 2011 (Balochistan Times): National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has so far issued about 399,445 National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP), living in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Authoritys Chairman, Ali Arshad Hakeem said.