Our friends at the National Ice Cream Retailers Association report that Lynn Dudek of Ruth Ann's Ice Cream in North Muskegon, MI was elected as the group's new president at NICRA's 77th Annual Convention held November 10-13, 2010 at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, TN.
What does NICRA stand for?
NICRA stands for National Ice Cream Retailers Association (Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICRA
We have 1 other meaning of NICRA in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Centre for Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Education and Training (UK)
- Northern Ireland Cerebral Palsy Register (UK)
- National Institute for Commodity Promotion Research and Evaluation
- National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey
- Nursing in Context Questionnaire
- National Institute for Cancer Research (Italy)
- National Institute for Conflict Resolution (Maryland)
- Network Interaction for Conflict Resolution (Canada)
- Non-Identical Component Replacement (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Cancer Registry (UK)
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (US DOL)
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Recovery Agreement
- Newcastle Inner City Residents Alliance (Newcastle, Australia)
- Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association
- Navy/Industry Cooperative Research And Development
- National Information Centre on Retirement Investments (Australia)
- Navy Integrated Comprehensive Repairable Item Scheduling Program
- Natural Infrastructure Capabilities & Requirements Management
- Northern Ireland Clinical Research Network (Belfast, Ireland, UK)
- National Institutes for Clinical Research into Stress (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Newsletter has been part of the National Ice Cream Retailers Association NICRA Bulletin for many years.