Most of the work is yet to come once they get to the National Ice Core Laboratory," he said.
What does NICL stand for?
NICL stands for National Ice Core Laboratory (USGS; Denver, CO, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NICL
We have 4 other meanings of NICL in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Centre for Information on Language Teaching
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectroscopy
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- National Interim Clinical Imaging Procedure (National Health Service; UK)
- Novel Ion Channels in Plants
- Northern Ireland College Information System (UK)
- Native International Committee for Information Technology Standards
- Network of Integrated Consumer Knowledge (Grass Commons)
- Nickelodeon (TV network)
- National Inter-Club Knock-Out (UK bridge competition)
- National Ice Core Laboratory Science (Durham, NH)
- National Insurance Company Limited (est. 1976; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Newline Insurance Company Limited (London, England, UK)
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Laboratory
- North Iowa Cedar League (basketball)
- National Institute on Community-Based Long-Term Care
- Nebraska Independent College Library Consortium (educational network)
- Northern Indiana Center for Land Reuse
- National Inventory of Clinical Laboratory Testing Services
- National Institute for Case Management (Little Rock, Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a direct link to the atmosphere," says Mark Twickler, director of the National Ice Core Laboratory.
Joan Fitzpatrick is with the United States Geological Survey and managed the national ice core laboratory.