Faris Abazaid, member of the National Human Rights Society in Syria, said the regime's introductory message was meant to bury the Arab League's initiative.
What does NHRS stand for?
NHRS stands for National Human Rights Society (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRS
We have 1 other meaning of NHRS in our Acronym Attic
- National Health Reference Price List
- National High Risk Registry (Strang Cancer Prevention Center; New York, NY)
- Natural Hazard Risk Reduction (Organization of American States)
- Naval Hospital Roosevelt Roads
- New Haven Rail Road
- New Hope and Ivyland Rail Road
- North Herts Road Runners (UK)
- New Hampshire Railroad Revitalization Association (Weare, NH)
- Nuclear Hormone Receptor Response Element
- National Health Research System (Philippines)
- National Human Rights Structure
- New Hampshire Retirement System
- New Hampshire Rose Society (est. 1976)
- Normal Human Reference Serum
- New Hampshire Republican State Committee
- New Hampshire Retired State Troopers Association
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
- New Hampshire Radio Theater
- National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
- New Hampshire Right To Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
She added His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa's initiative of the National Human Rights Society was a welcome decision.
Muhammad Humaidan | Arab News <p>JEDDAH: The Makkah branch of the National Human Rights Society (NHRS) has stepped up its efforts to help a detainee who is to be deported to an African country despite protesting he is, in fact, a Saudi citizen.
It was reported that the Ministry of Labour has been working closely with the National Human Rights Society to come up with a scheme to replace the current sponsorship system.
Ibrahim Al-Quaiyid, a member of the National Human Rights Society.
Speaking to Gulf News, a number of human rights advocates from the Shoura Council and the Saudi National Human Rights Society, voiced concern over the rising tide of child marriages in the Kingdom.
Saudi citizenship The Saudi National Human Rights Society prepared a comprehensive study which recommends granting citizenship to foreigners who are married to Saudi women, as well as to their children.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr Abdul Muatani, general supervisor of National Human Rights Society in Makkah region, said that the society has prepared a comprehensive awareness programme in this respect.