Last but not least, our tour of Hispanic higher ed campuses takes us to the National Hispanic University in San Jose, California.
What does NHU stand for?
NHU stands for National Hispanic University (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHU
We have 10 other meanings of NHU in our Acronym Attic
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center
- National Higher Training Scheme (Ireland)
- National Household Travel Survey (formerly called NPTS Nationwide Personal Transportation Survey)
- Northwest House of Theological Studies (Salem, OR)
- Number of Heights
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (US Department of Transportation)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Board (US government)
- North Herts Table Tennis Association (UK)
- Naphtha Hydro-treating Unit (oil & gas reforming units)
- Nationale Hogeschool Voor Toerisme En Verkeer (Netherlands)
- National Hospital Union
- Natural History Unit (BBC)
- Net Hepatic Uptake
- Network Hub Unit
- New Holstein Utilities (public power utility; New Holstein, WI)
- Nihon Hoso Unyu Co., Ltd. (est. 1933; Japan)
- No-Heat, Unlimited Ammo (gaming, Mech Warrior: Online Scenario)
- Norfolk Hockey Umpires Association (UK)
- North Highline Unincorporated Area Council (Washington)
- New Hanover Upper Frederick Elementary School (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He teaches writing and literature at the National Hispanic University in San Jose, California.
Roberto Cruz, 61, founder of the National Hispanic University (CA), who built a two-classroom campus into a fully accredited, private college.