The National Heritage Memorial Fund is doubtless unhappy it has been dragged into this sort of unfortunate situation.
What does NHMF stand for?
NHMF stands for National Heritage Memorial Fund (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHMF
We have 3 other meanings of NHMF in our Acronym Attic
- North Harris Montgomery Community College (Texas)
- North Harris Montgomery County Community College District (Texas)
- North Harris Montgomery Community College District (The Woodlands, TX)
- National Hospital Morbidity Database (Australia)
- National Homeschool Music Ensembles
- New Hampshire Materials Exchange
- Natural Health Medical Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- New Hampshire Music Educators' Association
- Normal Human Mammary Epithelial Cell
- New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Music Festival
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (The Philippines)
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (Tallahassee, Florida)
- New Hanover Medical Group (Wilmington, North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Medical Group Management Association (est. 1977)
- Northwest Historical Miniature Gaming Society
- Naumann Hobbs Material Handling (Phoenix, AZ)
- New Homes Mortgage Helpline (UK)
- New Hampshire Manufactured Housing Association
- New Hampshire Board of Manufactured Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yr Ysgwrn, the childhood home of tragic wartime poet Hedd Wyn, and its contents were secured to the nation in March when its purchase was made possible with financial support from the Welsh Government and the National Heritage Memorial Fund.
It is administered by the National Heritage Memorial Fund, which was given the responsibility of distributing a share of money raised through the National Lottery.
SWINDON, England, January 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Trust, the Art Fund and National Heritage Memorial Fund (NHMF) are delighted to announce that Pieter Brueghel the Younger's 'The Procession to Calvary' has been saved for the nation after an intensive three month fundraising campaign.
13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Trust, the Art Fund and National Heritage Memorial Fund (NHMF) are delighted to announce that Pieter Brueghel the Younger's 'The Procession to Calvary' has been saved for the nation after an intensive three month fundraising campaign.
The museum had secured pounds 1m from the National Heritage Memorial Fund and a further award from the Art Fund.
Many of the artefacts will eventually be based at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery and in Stoke after a public fund raising effort and a donation from the National Heritage Memorial Fund helped secure the collection for the West Midlands.
The National Heritage Memorial Fund, the government's fund of last resort for heritage items at risk, pledged pounds 1,285,000.