The department, housed at the Smedley Hydro complex in Southport, also maintains the national health service central register where the documents were stored.
What does NHSCR stand for?
NHSCR stands for National Health Service Central Register (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NHSCR
We have 2 other meanings of NHSCR in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- National Hypersonic Science Center for Materials and Structures (various organizations)
- National High School Coaches Association
- New Hampshire State Council on the Arts
- National High School Cheerleading Championship
- National High School Chemistry Examination (Chemical Institute of Canada)
- National Hypertonic Saline in Cystic Fibrosis Study Group
- National Health Service Core Learning Unit
- National Household Survey Capability Program (UN Technical Cooperation)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (Manchester, NH)
- New Hampshire State Cancer Registry (est. 1985)
- New Hampshire State Chiropractic Society
- National Health Service Cervical Screening Programme (UK)
- New Hampshire State Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Health Service Direct (UK)
- National Healthy Schools Day (Healthy Schools Network, Inc.)
- National Heroscape Day (game)
- New Haven School District (California)
- New Hope-Solebury School District (Pennsylvania)
- North Hills School District (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual list is compiled from the names of babies born in 1998, and added to the National Health Service Central Register up to December 15.
The department, housed at the Smedley Hydro complex in Southport, also maintains the National Health Service central register where the documents were stored.