The National Health Service Corps in February awarded $9.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for National Health Service (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Heart Rate Variability
- Nance-Horan Syndrome
- Nanuet High School (Nanuet, NY)
- Napa High School (California)
- Naples High School (Naples, Florida, USA)
- Nashua High School (Nashua, NH, USA)
- National Handicapped Sports
- National Hardware Sales (Canada)
- National Hardware Show
- National Healthcare Staffing
- National Highway System
- National Historic Seaport (Baltimore, MD)
- National Historic Site
- National Honor Society
- National Household Survey (various organizations)
- National Humane Society
- Natural Heritage Services (Finland)
- Natural History Society (various locations)
- Natural Human Serum
Samples in periodicals archive:
AS THE National Health Service is poised to celebrate its 63rd birthday tomorrow, campaigners are stepping up their bid to save it.
WNA member Kristin Baird, RN, MHA (Waukesha District #16) has been appointed to serve on the National Advisory Council on the National Health Service Corps in Washington, DC.
077345733X How the British National Health Service deals with diversity; professional problems, patient problems.
NYSE:BAX) has announced that its European subsidiary has received a contract from the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom to produce a stockpile of two million doses of candidate H5N1 influenza vaccine based on an avian strain.