12,26) If countries are to achieve their own and international health and development goals such as the millennium development goals (MDGs), there must be substantial investment in the capacity to carry out multidisciplinary research in the context of national health research systems.
What does NHRS stand for?
NHRS stands for National Health Research System (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHRS
We have 1 other meaning of NHRS in our Acronym Attic
- Next Hop Resolution Protocol
- National Health Reference Price List
- National High Risk Registry (Strang Cancer Prevention Center; New York, NY)
- Natural Hazard Risk Reduction (Organization of American States)
- Naval Hospital Roosevelt Roads
- New Haven Rail Road
- New Hope and Ivyland Rail Road
- North Herts Road Runners (UK)
- New Hampshire Railroad Revitalization Association (Weare, NH)
- Nuclear Hormone Receptor Response Element
- National Human Rights Society (Saudi Arabia)
- National Human Rights Structure
- New Hampshire Retirement System
- New Hampshire Rose Society (est. 1976)
- Normal Human Reference Serum
- New Hampshire Republican State Committee
- New Hampshire Retired State Troopers Association
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
- New Hampshire Radio Theater
- National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Policy Prescriptions The Policy prescribes creation of a National Health Research System which would be managed by a National Health Research Management Forum; and provides a 10-point action programme.