Later that year the first issue of the National Geographic magazine was printed.
What does NGM stand for?
NGM stands for National Geographic Magazine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGM
We have 39 other meanings of NGM in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Guam Lens Study (est. 1980; Guam Environmental Protection Agency)
- National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce
- Next Generation Launch Technology
- North Georgia LEGO Train Club
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Next-Generation Launch Vehicle
- Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College
- Nano Graphite Materials (joint venture company)
- National Gandhi Museum (New Delhi, India)
- National Garden Month
- National Girls Ministries (religious outreach)
- National Grange Mutual (insurance)
- Nematode Growth Medium
- Nested Grid Model (weather forecast model)
- Net Gross Margin
- NetWare Global Messaging
- Network Grid Model
- New Generation Media (various locations)
- New Generation Ministries (Bristol, UK)
- New Generation Music and Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Geographic magazine for August carries a cover story on Iran.
com Written by 30-year veteran writer and editor of National Geographic magazine Priit J.