As we celebrate our past accomplishments and look forward to our new ones, we are thrilled to bring a selection of these special works of art to the public and enable them to share in the rich legacy of National Geographic," Maura Mulvihill, senior vice president of the society and director of the National Geographic Image Collection, said in a statement.
What does NGIC stand for?
NGIC stands for National Geographic Image Collection (magazine images)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGIC
We have 14 other meanings of NGIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Nebraska Grocery Industry Association (Lincoln, NE)
- New Gwadar International Airport (Pakistan)
- Novell GroupWise Internet Agent
- Nursery & Garden Industry Australia
- Naturforschende Gesellschaft in Basel (German: Naturalist Society in Basel; Switzerland)
- Nedbank Group Insurance Brokers (South Africa)
- New Guinea Infantry Battalion
- National Gang Intelligence Center (Department of Justice)
- National Geodetic Information Center
- National Ground Intelligence Center (Charlottesville, VA)
- National Group Insurance Company (Florida)
- Nevada General Insurance Company (Las Vegas, NV)
- Network for the Genetic Improvement of Cowpea for Africa
- Norwegian Gastro-Intestinal Cancer Group
- National Guidelines on Internal Control System (est. 2009; Philippines)
- Next Generation Internet Chess Server
- Non-Government and International Education (Department of Education; Australia)
- National Government Interoperability Framework (Australia)
- Naval Group Insurance Fund (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Zazzle, the destination for high-quality custom products, today announced a partnership with National Geographic Image Collection that will enable consumers to customize thousands of products with the Image Collection's award-winning and iconic photographs.
John, National Geographic Image Collection senior editor; and Jay Sumner, National Geographic Kids photo director.