With Option 3 as the goal, PRCI funded a proof-of-concept research project at the Kansas State University National Gas Machinery Laboratory (NGML) to design, build, and test the feasibility of installing a prototype system on the turbocharger test cell at the NGML, followed by a field test.
What does NGML stand for?
NGML stands for National Gas Machinery Laboratory (Kansas State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NGML in our Acronym Attic
- New Guyana Marketing Corporation
- Next Generation Media Corporation
- Next Generation Mobile Communication (South Korea)
- North-Germanic (language)
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Gainesville, GA)
- North Georgia Mountain Crisis Network, Inc.
- Nepalese-German Manuscript Cataloguing Project (University of Hamburg; Germany; document preservation)
- National Geologic Map Database (USGS)
- National Geologic Map Database
- Night Guardian Mono Goggle (US Night Vision Corp.)
- National Growth Management Leadership Project
- Northrop Grumman Marine Logistics Support
- Networked Game Mobility Model
- Next-Generation Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor Model
- National Groundwater Monitoring Network (South Korea)
- Next Generation Mobile Networks
- National Geographic Magazine Portugal
- Nunavut General Monitoring Program (Canada)
- Nepalese-German Manuscript Preservation Project (German Oriental Society)
- National Geographic Music and Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanda Chapman and Kirby Chapman, National Gas Machinery Laboratory, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS