He praised the National Fund for Enterprise Support (NAFES) and the support they have offered to ensure the success of the boot-camp for 6 consecutive weeks.
What does NAFES stand for?
NAFES stands for National Fund for Enterprise Support (Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFES
We have 2 other meanings of NAFES in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- National Agency for Finite Element Methods and Standards
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- Network of African Freedom of Expression Organizations
- National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
- National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
- Northern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Native American Free Exercise of Religion Act of 1993
- National Association of Food Equipment Suppliers (Chatswood New South Wales, Australia)
- National Academy for Excellent Teaching (New York, NY)
- National Academy of Further Education and Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- North American Forest Ecology Workshop
- North American Falconers Exchange (online forum)
- North American Fruit Explorers
- Núcleo das Associações Femininas da Zambezia (Portuguese: Center of Women's Associations of Zambezia; Mozambique)
- Nederlandse American Football Federatie (Dutch: Dutch American Football Federation)
- No Apparent Fault Found
- North Alabama Fishing Forum
- North American Freedom Foundation (US and Canada torture victims advocacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IMC-Jordan in 2008 collaborated with VARCC Arabian Communication and signed a support agreement with the National Fund for Enterprise Support (NAFES) to endorse its CM and CVA programs.
The QRCE is sponsored by and partners with King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB), King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD), Google, Jordan Business Magazine, Jordan Commercial Bank (JCBank), Jordan Dubai Capital, Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCo), National Fund for Enterprise Support (NAFES), Optimiza, Orange, and Royal Jordanian.