Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia in a case brought by National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation.
What does NFGS stand for?
NFGS stands for National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation (Buffalo, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFGS
We have 2 other meanings of NFGS in our Acronym Attic
- National Fundamental Geographic Information System (China)
- Norsk Forening for Gastroenterologisk Kirurgi (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Digestive Surgery)
- Notes from Ground Level (blog)
- Nanofloating Gate Memory (semiconductors)
- Non-Fermenting Gram-Negative Bacteria (microbiology)
- Non-Fermenting Gram-Negative Rods (microbiology)
- North Field Gas Plant (Qatar)
- Not For General Publication
- National Farm and Garden Society
- National Fenton Glass Society
- Naval Facilities Guide Specification
- Nearby Field Galaxy Survey (Arizona State University)
- Newport Free Grammar School (Essex, UK)
- Norma Foral General Tributaria (Spanish: Standard General Tax Law; Spain)
- Nationaal Fonds Geestelijke Volksgezondheid (Netherlands)
- National Fish Hatchery (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Naval Frigate Helicopter
- Navy Family Housing (US DoD)
- Neighbours from Hell (UK; online community; aka Neighbours from Hell in Britain; also seen as NFHIB)
- Nelson Field House (Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania; Bloomsburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court in National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation v.
Evaluating the prospect, under a cooperative agreement with Seneca Resources and National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation, both subsidiaries of National Fuel Gas Company, Greyhawk plans to complete its analysis within in the next three months and file an Application for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity with the FERC in September.