In April 2002, the National Fuel Cell Research Center launched the ZEVNET (Zero Emission Vehicle Network Enabled Transport) program using Toyota's RAV4 fully electric vehicles in a demonstration program that continues today.
What does NFCRC stand for?
NFCRC stands for National Fuel Cell Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCRC
We have 3 other meanings of NFCRC in our Acronym Attic
- New Forest Consultative Panel (UK)
- Northrop Fields at Covenant Park (Ellicott City, MD)
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Production Division
- National Flow Cytometry Resource (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- National Fund for Calamity Relief (India)
- New Flexible Code Restriction (telecommunications)
- North Fork Cosumnes River
- Notice Frames and Confirmation Requests (Lucent)
- National Fisheries Contaminant Research Center
- Neural Fuzzy Call-Admission and Rate Controller
- National Family Caregiver Support Act
- Nationwide Food Consumption Survey
- Naval Fire Control System
- Naval Fires Control System
- Neonatal Facial Coding Scale (neonate pain assessment)
- New Forum for Classical Singers
- New Frontiers Charter School (Texas)
- Nonfood Contact Surface
- North Florida Christian School (Tallahasee, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; energy company ConocoPhillips; the National Fuel Cell Research Center at the University of California (UC)-Irvine; UC-Davis; and the California South Coast Air Quality Management District.