National Frozen Foods Corporation is preparing to meet those challenges.
What does NFFC stand for?
NFFC stands for National Frozen Foods Corporation (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFFC
We have 13 other meanings of NFFC in our Acronym Attic
- National Frozen Food Association (now National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association)
- Nepal Freight Forwarders Association
- New Founding Fathers of America
- Niagara Frontier Folklore Archives
- Nuclear-Free Future Award
- Nutraceutical and Functional Food Alliance
- National Federation of Filipino-American Association
- National Family Farm Coalition
- National Fantasy Fan Club
- National Federation of Fisheries Co-Operatives
- Netflow Feature Card (Cisco)
- Nottingham Forest Football Club
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
- National Federation of Funeral Directors (UK)
- National Flash Fiction Day
- Niagara Falls Fire Department
- Number of Frost-Free Days (climate)
- National Federation of Federal Employees
- Non-Financial Foreign Entity (US IRS)
- Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Frozen Foods Corporation was founded in 1912 by William P.
When asked about the joint venture, AFFI Chairman Richard Grader of National Frozen Foods Corporation, and NFRA Chairman Scott Poole of Wal-Mart SuperCenters agreed the effort made sense and was beneficial to the industry as a whole.
Grader, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Frozen Foods Corporation, and Chairman of the Board, American Frozen Food Institute.