Lender also served as chairman of the National Frozen Food Association (NFFA).
What does NFFA stand for?
NFFA stands for National Frozen Food Association (now National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFFA
We have 8 other meanings of NFFA in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Film Fund
- Norwegian Freakforum
- Notes Flat File Format
- Numbered Fleet Flagship
- Nanoscience Foundries and Fine Analysis
- National Farmers' Federation of Australia
- National Federation of Filpino-American Associations
- National Foam Fighting Alliance
- National Folk Festival Association
- National Forensic Framework Agreement (UK)
- Nepal Freight Forwarders Association
- New Founding Fathers of America
- Niagara Frontier Folklore Archives
- Nuclear-Free Future Award
- Nutraceutical and Functional Food Alliance
- National Federation of Filipino-American Association
- National Family Farm Coalition
- National Fantasy Fan Club
- National Federation of Fisheries Co-Operatives
- National Frozen Foods Corporation (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to 2003, the convention was co-sponsored by the National Frozen Food Association and the American Frozen Food Institute and was known as the National Frozen Food Convention.
The National Frozen Food Association uniquely views its mission as an "all-industry approach," to analyze and work to meet the needs of each individual industry segment thereby insuring the betterment of the so-called "sum of its parts.
Looking for the National Frozen Food Association (NFFA)?
After several years of moderate growth, frozen pizza saw strong growth in 1997," says Lori Pohlman, vice president, communications and new media, National Frozen Food Association Inc.