Longtime Walleye In-Sider contributor and friend Tom Neustrom has been inducted into the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame as a Legendary Guide.
What does NFWFHF stand for?
NFWFHF stands for National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame (Hayward, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Flood Warning Centre (UK)
- Neoprene For Woodland Creatures (gaming community)
- Norfolk Fitness and Wellness Center (Virginia)
- North Fork Willow Creek (Wise County, TX)
- National Family Welfare Council of Malawi
- National Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office
- Navajo Fish and Wildlife Department
- North Florida Workforce Development Board (Madison, FL)
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- National Fish and Wildlife Fund (Washington, DC)
- Native Fish Work Group (Lake Mohave; Arizona and Nevada)
- Neutrino Factory Working Group (physics)
- Non-Freeze Wall Hydrant
- National Federation of Women's Institutes (UK)
- No Freaking Way in Hell (polite form)
- No Freaking Way in the World
- National Foundation for Women Legislators (Washington, DC)
- National Farm Worker Ministry (faith-based farm workers' organization)
- Northwest Florida Water Management District
- Nevada Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just about everywhere you go in the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum in Hayward, Wis.