In fact in the last week alone, Action Fraud - the UK's national fraud reporting centre - has revealed a handful of bogus schemes that have seen crooks ripping off unsuspecting victims.
What does NFRC stand for?
NFRC stands for National Fraud Reporting Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFRC
We have 10 other meanings of NFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Netherlands Foundation for Research in Astronomy
- No Further Remedial Action
- National Networked Facility for Research in Australian Music
- No Further Remedial Action Planned
- No Further Response Action Planned
- New Fabian Research Bureau (UK)
- National Family Resiliency Center, Inc. (formerly Children of Separation and Divorce Center)
- National Father's Resource Center
- National Federation of Roofing Contractors (United Kingdom)
- National Fenestration Rating Council
- Niagara Frontier Reading Council
- North Florida Reception Center
- Northwest Family Resource Center
- Nuclear Fusion Research Center (Iran)
- Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Clubs
- Newfoundland Rod-Cone Dystrophy
- National Food Residue Database (est. 2005; contaminants; Ireland)
- National Foundation for Research and Development
- National Fund for Regional Development (Moldova)
- Neurodevelopmental Function in Rare Disorders (University of North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact Action Fraud, the UK's national fraud reporting centre on 0300 1232040, or the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline on 0845 4040506.
Anyone who's fallen victim to the scam should report it to the UK's national fraud reporting centre on 0300 123 2040.
And the City of London's National Fraud Reporting Centre was concerned that a Google search of its own name gave fraudhelpline.
It is likely to contain plans for a National Fraud Reporting Centre and reform of the criminal justice system.
The City of London Police said anyone who thinks they may have been affected by a ticketing or other scam should contact Action Fraud, a national fraud reporting centre.
Action Fraud is the UK's National Fraud Reporting Centre and provides a central place for victims to report fraud either online or by phone.
The National Fraud Reporting Centre aims to help victims and stop it being the "silent crime".