The new ensemble is the initiative of the National Foundation for Youth Music as its contribution to the 2012 Cultural Olympiad - the cultural programme running up to and alongside the sporting events.
What does NFYM stand for?
NFYM stands for National Foundation for Youth Music (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFYM
- Norsk Forum for Ytringsfrihet (Norwegian: Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression)
- Not Finished Yet
- Not Fixed Yet
- Not For You
- Nylon Filament Yarn
- National Foster Youth Advisory Council
- North Flathead Yacht Club (Somers, MT)
- New Frontier Young Democrats (African-American political group)
- Not For Your Eyes
- National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (UK)
- National Foursquare Youth Ministry (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Federation of Youth Organisations in Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- North Florida Youth Soccer League
- Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (Polish: National Health Fund)
- Nebenfahrzeug (German)
- Nemzeti Filharmonikus Zenekar (Hungarian: National Philharmonic Orchestra)
- No Fee Zone
- No Fighting Zone (gaming)
- No Fun Zone
- No-Fly Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
A grant from the National Foundation for Youth Music and the Lloyds TSB Foundation means Huddersfield-based charity Music and the Deaf has the chance to set up an orchestra made up of deaf children.
The trombone, once a big beast of the orchestral jungle, is now classified as an endangered species in need of protection by the National Foundation for Youth Music.
The National Foundation for Youth Music is hoping to collect 10,000 instruments for needy kids.
Thanks to Mega and the National Foundation for Youth Music, Mary, 14, and her sister Sophie, 18, travelled to London from their home in Liverpool for a star-studded bash to celebrate the success of Abbamania at London's Capital Radio Cafe.
Ready 2 Burn - funded by the National Foundation for Youth Music - started in 2001.
When MAC finally decided to turn its attention to the show, it was coupled to a long-running education project in association with the National Foundation for Youth Music.
The National Foundation for Youth Music - which aims to widen music opportunities for young people - will be hosting a star-studded event at the Capital Radio Cafe in London's Leicester Square next month.