In 2004, the National Foundation for Jewish Culture recognized her with a Lifetime Achievement Award in Historical Studies.
What does NFJC stand for?
NFJC stands for National Foundation for Jewish Culture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFJC
We have 2 other meanings of NFJC in our Acronym Attic
- National Football Intelligence Unit (UK)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Force Integration Unit (various countries)
- Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
- National Federation of Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Kingston, NY)
- National Federation of Indian Women
- Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn Syndrome (dermatology)
- Norge for Jesus (Norway)
- Nuts for Jericho (TV show campaign)
- National Family Justice Association
- National Federation for Just Communities (New York)
- Naturfreundejugend Deutschlands (German: Nature Friends Youth Germany)
- North Fork of the John Day River (Oregon)
- Nothing Fancy Just Music (Mobile, AL)
- Nederlandse Flying Junior Organisatie (Dutch: Flying Dutch Junior Organization; sailing club; Netherlands)
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (Manila)
- Normal Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Amtrak Station Code (Norfolk, VA)
- Neighbour from Hell (UK)
- Neuroscience for Kids (educational resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kushner, who won the Pulitzer in 1993 and has also won two Tony awards, two Obie Awards and a cultural achievement award from the National Foundation for Jewish Culture, was approached by his friend, the illustrator Maurice Sendak, to work on the book.