What does NFIP stand for?
NFIP stands for National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFIP
We have 5 other meanings of NFIP in our Acronym Attic
- Navin Fluorine International Limited (flourochemicals; India)
- Norsk Forening for Infeksjonsmedisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Infectious Medicine)
- North Fulton Internal Medicine Group, PC (Roswell, GA)
- National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Interscholastic Officials Association
- National Federation of Independent Photographers
- National Flood Insurance Program (US FEMA)
- National Football Information Point (various nations)
- National Foreign Intelligence Program
- National Forum for Information Planning (UK and Ireland)
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nederlands Forensisch Incident Response (Dutch forensic criminal investigation)
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
- Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)