National Foundation for Cancer Research (NFCR) honours Professor Alex Matter with esteemed award for groundbreaking cancer pill that gives leukaemia patients a new lease of life.
What does NFCR stand for?
NFCR stands for National Foundation for Cancer Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCR
We have 3 other meanings of NFCR in our Acronym Attic
- National Federation of Community Organizations
- National Fellowship Churches of God, Inc.
- Not from Concentrate Orange Juice
- National Family Caregiver Program (US DHHS)
- Native Friendship Centre Program (Canada)
- Natural Forest Conservation Program (China)
- New Forest Consultative Panel (UK)
- Northrop Fields at Covenant Park (Ellicott City, MD)
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Production Division
- National Flow Cytometry Resource (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- National Fund for Calamity Relief (India)
- New Flexible Code Restriction (telecommunications)
- North Fork Cosumnes River
- Notice Frames and Confirmation Requests (Lucent)
- National Fisheries Contaminant Research Center
- National Fuel Cell Research Center
- Neural Fuzzy Call-Admission and Rate Controller
- National Family Caregiver Support Act
- Nationwide Food Consumption Survey
- Naval Fire Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Foundation for Cancer Research allowed us not only to help patients more directly, but to help support research in our own state.