net) is executive director of the National Foundation for American Policy, a Virginia-based public policy research organization.
What does NFAP stand for?
NFAP stands for National Foundation for American Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFAP
We have 25 other meanings of NFAP in our Acronym Attic
- National Food and Agribusiness Management Education Commission
- National Farm Attractions Network (cooperative; UK)
- National Filter Analysis Network
- National Financial Awareness Network, Inc. (financial literacy company; Columbia, MD)
- North Florida Agents Network (insurance)
- Northeast Florida AIDS Network (est. 1989)
- National Foundation for Abused and Neglected Children
- North Florida Association of Networking Professionals
- Nominated First Aid Officers (Australia)
- National Forestry Action Plan
- Native File Access Pack (NetWare)
- Net Foreign Asset Position (international commerce)
- Nuclear Free Australia Party
- Nursing Facility Acquired Pneumonia
- Nebraska Foster and Adoptive Parent Association (Lincoln, NE)
- Norwood-Fontbonne Academy Parents Association
- National Food and Agricultural Policy Project (Arizona State University)
- Not So Frequently Asked Questions
- National Footwear Association of Russia
- National Foundation for Autism Research (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A legal analysis for the National Foundation for American Policy performed by the law firm Alston and Bird, concluded that state contact bans "are legally suspect .
Immigration History of Parents of 2004 Math Olympiad Top Scorers H-1B Visa Holders 50% Native Born 35% Family-based Immigrant 10% Refugee 5% Source: National Foundation for American Policy Note: Student Visa Holders, not shown, are included in the H-1B Visa Holder category Note: Table made from pie chart.