The program also received the endorsement of the National Foundation for Depressive Illness (NFDI).
What does NAFDI stand for?
NAFDI stands for National Foundation For Depressive Illness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Aurora Fire Department (Chicago, IL, USA
- Northern Areas Forest Department (Pakistan)
- Nuclear and Alternate Fuels Division (Energy Information Administration)
- National Association of Future Doctors of Audiology
- North American Fast Draw Association (firearms)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (Nigeria)
- National Advisory Food and Drug Committee
- National Association for Family Day Care
- North American Food Distributing Co. (California)
- National Film Development Corporation (now defunct, Pakistan)
- NAF Data Interface System
- North American Farmers Direct Marketing Association
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- National Airborne Field Experiment (Australia)
- National Association for Female Executives
- National Association of Forensic Economics
- Non-Advanced Further Education (UK)
- Not Another Font Editor
- National Association for the Education and Advancement of Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese Americans
- National Association of Finnish Energy Agencies (Turku, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clarke Ross National Council of Community Mental Healthcare Centers 301-984-6200, Joanne Petro National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association 312-642-0049, Susan Dime-Meenan National Federation of Societies for Clinical Social Work 703-370-4351, Susan Horne Quantannens, LCSW National Foundation for Depressive Illness 212-268-4260, Debbi Honorof National Mental Health Association 703-838-7530, Gina White National Organization of State Associations for Children 202-232-8111, Pat Heinz World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation, U.
Suite 302 Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 524-7600 (703) 524-9094 FAX 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) National Foundation for Depressive Illness P.