MSS) partners with the National Forest Foundation (NFF).
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for National Forest Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- Nagano Futsal Federation (sports league; Nagano, Japan)
- Nantucket Film Festival (Nantucket, MA)
- Napoli Film Festival (Napoli, Italy)
- National Farmers Federation (Australia)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
- Neutral File Format
- New Forms Festival (Canada)
- New Found Friend
- Nigeria Football Federation (formerly Nigeria Football Association)
- No Fault Found
- Non-Fixable Failure
- Noordelijk Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Norges Fotografforbund (Norwegian Association of Professional Photographers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Forest Foundation (NFF) announced in early May that the Remington Outdoor Foundation had sponsored NFF's 15th Annual Sporting Clays Invitational in Bedford Hills, N.
Ennstone, the international quarry and aggregates company, is becoming a Premier Supporter of the Heart of the National Forest Foundation with a five-year sponsorship, totalling pounds 200,000.
The event is sponsored by SOLV, the National Forest Foundation, the Deschutes County 4-Wheelers, REI and the U.
They enjoyed a range of activities which focused on reducing waste and recycling which has been launched by the Midlands Co-operative Society along with the Heart of the National Forest Foundation.