Byline: SIMONE SCHRAMM Community columnist David Sherman, a junior at the Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies in Reseda, won four awards in the ``I Have A Dream'' speech and debate tournament sponsored by the Tri-Valley Forensic League, the local division of the National Forensic League.
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for National Forensic League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
- National Food Laboratory (California)
- National Foods Limited (various locations)
- National Football League
- National Forensic Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lincoln Financial supports National Forensic League because it teaches students like Taron, Karen, Cameron, and Bilal the communications skills they will carry with them their entire lives.
The Eugene area is a scandal," said Jim Copeland, executive secretary of the National Forensic League in Wisconsin.
Lincoln Financial supports National Forensic League because it teaches students like Nana the communications skills they will carry with them their entire lives.