Contract award: Laboratory furniture Object of the contract is less environmentally burdensome supply of laboratory equipment and other laboratory equipment for building the National Forensic Laboratory, which includes the following sections: Lot 1: Laboratory furniture and equipment Lot 2: Energy-efficient scanner unit to scan followed by shoes Lot 3: Camera for shooting spherical, Lot 4: Other apparatus, Lot 5: Energy efficient refrigerator and dishwasher and other equipment Lot 6: Comparative microscope.
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for National Forensic Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Sexologi (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Sexology)
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
- National Food Laboratory (California)
- National Foods Limited (various locations)
- National Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this role, Cottrell oversees all operations of the Postal Inspection Service, which includes the National Headquarters, 18 divisions, two service centers and a national forensic laboratory.