STARTALK, administered by the National Foreign Language Center at the University of Maryland College Park, and financed through the Defense Department and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, aims to expand foreign-language instruction in languages such as Arabic and Chinese that are not traditionally taught in U.
What does NFLC stand for?
NFLC stands for National Foreign Language Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFLC
We have 7 other meanings of NFLC in our Acronym Attic
- National Fitness Leadership Alliance (Canada)
- National Football League Alumni
- Nederlandse Federatie voor Luchtvaart Archeologie (Dutch Federation for Aviation Archaeology)
- North Florida Library Association (Florida)
- Nuclear Free Local Authorities
- National Fitness Leaders Advisory Council
- No Fool Like An Old Fool
- National Fall Leadership Conference (Future Business Leaders of America)
- National Financial Literacy Challenge
- National Football League Committee (Uganda)
- New Faculty Learning Community (various locations)
- Northern Forest Land Council
- National Football League Coaches Association
- National Fishing Lure Collectors Club
- North Florida Confederation of (Motorcycle) Clubs
- National Federation of Local Cable Programmers (now Alliance for Community Media)
- National Familial Lung Cancer Registry
- National Family Literacy Day
- Nerve Fiber Layer Defect (retina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is run through the National Foreign Language Center at the University of Maryland, and includes programs in Arabic, Korean, Persian and Russian.