His duties included acting as the General Defense Intelligence Program Manager, a major element of the National Foreign Intelligence Program and the Defense General Intelligence Applications Program, part of the Department of Defense budget.
What does NFIP stand for?
NFIP stands for National Foreign Intelligence Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFIP
We have 5 other meanings of NFIP in our Acronym Attic
- Nan Fung Investments Limited (Hong Kong)
- National Forum on Information Literacy
- Navin Fluorine International Limited (flourochemicals; India)
- Norsk Forening for Infeksjonsmedisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Infectious Medicine)
- North Fulton Internal Medicine Group, PC (Roswell, GA)
- National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Interscholastic Officials Association
- National Federation of Independent Photographers
- National Flood Insurance Program (US FEMA)
- National Football Information Point (various nations)
- National Forum for Information Planning (UK and Ireland)
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nederlands Forensisch Incident Response (Dutch forensic criminal investigation)
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CIA director is supposed to be the resource manager for the National Foreign Intelligence Program (NFIP), but most of the NFIP budget is spent by agencies that are part of Defense.