The National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) announced this week they are to investigate the team's "pay for pain" programme that rewarded players for dangerous hits that knocked opponents out of games with injuries.
What does NFLPA stand for?
NFLPA stands for National Football League Players Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network of Families and Loved Ones of Criminals
- Nursing Facility Level of Care
- National Flagship Language Program (University of California, Los Angeles; fellowship)
- National Football League Players
- National Football League Properties, Inc.
- Nationwide Financial Literacy Program (Pakistan)
- Network for Latino People (Norge, VA)
- Norfolk Family Learning Programme (UK)
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program (US DHHS Health Resources and Services Administration)
- Nutrition and Fitness for Life Program
- National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses
- National Firearms Licensing and Registration (Australia)
- New Frontiers for Learning in Retirement (Tempe, AZ)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Region (Canada)
- Newton's Flaming Laser Sword (Mike Adler philosophical razor)
- National Football League Referees Association
- National Foreign Language Resource Center (University of Hawaii)
- National Forest Land and Resource Management Plan
- National Foreign Language Standards
- National Forest Land Scheme (Forestry Commission Scotland; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 5-year impasse between the National Football League (NFL) and the National Football League Players Association ended with an agreement in principle by the parties on a settlement covering players under contract with the 28 football teams.