Byline: RICK ORLOV Staff Writer A key city panel gave its approval Tuesday to an $800 million renovation of the Memorial Coliseum that is key to Los Angeles' effort to acquire a National Football League franchise.
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for National Football League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- North Fork Kings River (California)
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Sexologi (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Sexology)
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
- National Food Laboratory (California)
- National Foods Limited (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced a mega-merger with Riddell Bell Holdings, which makes helmets for the National Football League.
Reebok is the exclusive on field and sideline apparel provider for the National Football League.
Byline: Rick Orlov Daily News Staff Writer With negotiations entering a critical phase, the National Football League has pressed its demand that it be able to choose whatever ownership it wants for a new football franchise at the Memorial Coliseum.