According to a member of the National Football Intelligence Unit I met last week, there are concerns that the violence of the bad old days is about to explode.
What does NFIU stand for?
NFIU stands for National Football Intelligence Unit (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFIU
We have 3 other meanings of NFIU in our Acronym Attic
- Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Fingerprint Image Software
- North Forest Independent School District (Texas)
- National Federation Interscholastic Speech and Debate Association
- National Federation of Iron and Steel Manufacturers
- Needle-Free Injection Therapy
- Nonfunctioning Islet-Cell Tumor
- National Finance Industry Training Advisory Body (Australia)
- National Fishing Industry Training Council (Australia)
- National Federation of Indian Trade Unions
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Force Integration Unit (various countries)
- Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
- National Federation of Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Kingston, NY)
- National Federation of Indian Women
- Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn Syndrome (dermatology)
- Norge for Jesus (Norway)
- Nuts for Jericho (TV show campaign)
- National Family Justice Association
- National Federation for Just Communities (New York)
- National Foundation for Jewish Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trouble on the 6,000-capacity terrace in recent years persuaded the West Yorkshire Police to adopt similar methods to those used by their colleagues in the National Football Intelligence Unit to combat possible troublemakers.
QPR have already promised Gray extra protection from stewards and security teams on Monday night, and undercover officers from the National Football Intelligence Unit have also been alerted.