Abrar Hasan of National Foods Limited for contributing to our scholarship programme.
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for National Foods Limited (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Forening for Kvalitet Og Risikostyring (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Quality and Risk Management; Norway)
- North Fork Kings River (California)
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Sexologi (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Sexology)
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
- National Food Laboratory (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United National Foods Limited, of Elland, Calderdale, have also been banned from producing any more cans.
com/ CO: National Foods Limited ST: Australia IN: FOD SU: RTG SM -- HSSP002 -- 0725 09/11/98 01:19 EDT http://www.
Chairman Port Qasim Authority (PQA) Vice Admiral Muhammad Shafi, former federal minister for ports and shipping Senator Babar Khan Ghauri, Sindh Minister for Industries Rauf Siddique, District Coordination Officer, Karachi Muhammad Hussain Syed, Patron-in-Chief/Founder President of BQATI Mian Muhammad Ahmed, Director Westbury Group Abdul Rasheed Jan Muhammad, Chief Executive Officer KESC Tabish Gauhar, Managing Director Sui Southern Gas Limited Faizullah Abbasi, Chairman National Foods Limited Abdul Majeed, Chief of CPLC Ahmed Chinoy, Founder Vice President BQATI Usman Ahmed will speak.
KARACHI, May 09, 2010 (Balochistan Times): National Foods Limited (NFL), Pakistan s leading multi-category Food Company, recently shared the Pakistani meal experience with international distributors at a special conference held in Dubai .
KARACHI, May 08, 2010 (Balochistan Times): National Foods Limited (NFL), Pakistan s leading multi-category Food Company, recently shared the Pakistani meal experience with international distributors at a special conference held in Dubai .
New clients secured during the first quarter included Alcoa, ConocoPhilips, Deutsche Bank, and National Foods Limited, among others.
3 National Foods Limited Chapter 9 Distribution Chapter 10 Market Forecasts 10.