What does NFAMEC stand for?
NFAMEC stands for National Food and Agribusiness Management Education Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Forests in Alabama
- Natural Fuels Australia Ltd. (biodiesel plant; Australia)
- Nuclear Fuel Australia Limited
- New Forest Association of Local Councils (UK)
- National Family Appreciation Month (International Order of the Golden Rule)
- National Feminist Antipornography Movement
- National Foundation for Alternative Medicine (Washington, DC)
- Navy Force Affordability Model (US Navy)
- Newman Fitch Altheim Myers (law firm; now Newman Myers Kreines Gross Harris; New York)
- Norsk Forskningsfond for Alternativ Medisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Research Fund of Alternative Medicine)
- National Farm Attractions Network (cooperative; UK)
- National Filter Analysis Network
- National Financial Awareness Network, Inc. (financial literacy company; Columbia, MD)
- North Florida Agents Network (insurance)
- Northeast Florida AIDS Network (est. 1989)
- National Foundation for Abused and Neglected Children
- North Florida Association of Networking Professionals
- Nominated First Aid Officers (Australia)
- National Forestry Action Plan
- National Foundation for American Policy