Based upon the initial data and analysis performed by The National Food Laboratory, Inc.
What does NFL stand for?
NFL stands for National Food Laboratory (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFL
We have 132 other meanings of NFL in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Ortopedisk Medisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Orhopedic Medicine)
- Norsk Forening for Kvalitet Og Risikostyring (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Quality and Risk Management; Norway)
- North Fork Kings River (California)
- Norsk Forening for Klinisk Sexologi (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Clinical Sexology)
- Norsk Forening for Kognitiv Terapi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association for Cognitive Therapy)
- Nachrichten für Luftfahrer (German: Notices to Airmen; German Air Traffic Control)
- Narrow Flood Light (lightbulb)
- NAS Fallon (Naval Air Station; Nevada)
- National Federation of Labor
- National Fertilizer Limited (est. 1974; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The merger of the Food Products Association (FPA) with the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA), will herald a new phase in the development of the National Food Laboratory (NFL), which supports new product development in the food industry, the organization has claimed.
A recent National Food Laboratory (Dublin, CA) study concluded that up to 56 percent of consumers have recently purchased products they would not have purchased otherwise due to new and exciting packaging.
July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Food Laboratory, Inc.
Crown and the National Food Laboratory collaborated on its request and fulfilled the follow-up submission on June 5.
Jackson Foundation, Information Technology Solutions, National Food Laboratory, Science and Technology Corporation, and SHERIKON as its subcontractors.
Scott Nash, president, stated that the production of Crown's uniquely aseptic packaged liquid nutritional products are expected to commence next month after National Food Laboratory finishes its commissioning program which began in early June.