The new Australian Food Safety Centre of Excellence, an initiative of the National Food Industry Strategy, has recently established an Allergen Forum in support of the issues affecting the Australian food industry.
What does NFIS stand for?
NFIS stands for National Food Industry Strategy (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFIS
We have 4 other meanings of NFIS in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
- Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (USFA/NFIC)
- National Fire Information Reporting System (US DHS)
- National Flock Identification Scheme (est. 2002; sheep identification; Australia)
- National Forest Information System (Canada)
- Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Fingerprint Image Software
- North Forest Independent School District (Texas)
- National Federation Interscholastic Speech and Debate Association
- National Federation of Iron and Steel Manufacturers
- Needle-Free Injection Therapy
- Nonfunctioning Islet-Cell Tumor
- National Finance Industry Training Advisory Body (Australia)
- National Fishing Industry Training Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was also was a very informative report on the new Centres of Excellence in Functional Foods and Food Safety, established through the National Food Industry Strategy, presented by their respective directors, Professor Linda Tapsell and Professor Tom McMeekin.