Previously, she worked as director, government relations, and legal counsel with the National Food Brokers Association and as legal counsel and assistant to the president at Crest International Corporation.
What does NFBA stand for?
NFBA stands for National Food Brokers Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFBA
We have 5 other meanings of NFBA in our Acronym Attic
- National Film Board of Canada
- Naval Frontier Base (US Navy)
- Needs Food Badly (gaming clan; World of Warcraft)
- Negative Feedback
- Neurofeedback (biofeedback)
- Never Fall Back
- No Fixed Bridges (real estate)
- No Fuse Breaker
- Normal for Bridgewater (music album)
- National Federation of the Blind of Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- National Frame Builders Association (Lawrence, Kansas)
- National Furniture Bank Association
- New Forest Bowling Association (UK)
- North Florida Broadband Authority (Tallahassee, FL)
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- North Florida Business Aviation Association
- National Federation of the Blind Advocates for Equality
- Nearly Famous Bulletin Board
- New Forest Basics Bank (UK)
- New Forest Brass Band (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining the Institute she was director of government relations and legal counsel for the National Food Brokers Association.
The old National Food Brokers Association (NFBA) has been supplanted by the more inclusive-sounding Association of Sales & Marketing Companies (ASMC).
Brokers, Frozen Food Institute Join In Frozen 5 a Day Drive The National Food Brokers Association (NFBA) has joined forces with the American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) to promote sales of frozen food products as part of the 5 a Day for Better Health program.
Robert Schwarze of the National Food Brokers Association commented that mergers and acquisitions register pluses as well as minuses.