What does NFAI stand for?
NFAI stands for National Folklore Archives Initiative (American Folklore Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFAI
We have 2 other meanings of NFAI in our Acronym Attic
- National Fine Arts Festival (Assemblies of God)
- Naval Fleet Auxiliary Force
- National Federation of Hungarian Americans
- National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities (now National Endowment for the Humanities)
- North Florida Animal Hospital (Tallahassee, FL)
- National Foundation on the Arts and Humanities Act of 1965 (also seen as NFAH)
- North Florida Arabian Horse Club (Jacksonville, FL)
- National Film Archive of India
- National Film Archive of Iran
- National Fine Arts Institute (Mexico)
- National Food Animal Identification
- Nebraska Fertilizer & Ag-Chemical Institute
- Nerve Fiber Analyzer I
- Net Fixed Asset Investment
- New Flyer of America Inc.
- New-Fangled Artificial Intelligence
- no-fault auto insurance
- noeud fibreux antéro-interne
- Norsk forening for allergologi og immunpatologi (Norway)
- Northstar Financial Advisors, Inc.