Part of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, the National Center for Research Resources partially funded the group's research through the National Flow Cytometry Resource, a mechanism at Los Alamos for making state-of-the-art flow cytometric instrumentation available to the biomedical research community.
What does NFCR stand for?
NFCR stands for National Flow Cytometry Resource (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFCR
We have 3 other meanings of NFCR in our Acronym Attic
- Nissan Forklift Corporation North America (Marengo, IL)
- National Federation of Community Organizations
- National Fellowship Churches of God, Inc.
- Not from Concentrate Orange Juice
- National Family Caregiver Program (US DHHS)
- Native Friendship Centre Program (Canada)
- Natural Forest Conservation Program (China)
- New Forest Consultative Panel (UK)
- Northrop Fields at Covenant Park (Ellicott City, MD)
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Production Division
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- National Fund for Calamity Relief (India)
- New Flexible Code Restriction (telecommunications)
- North Fork Cosumnes River
- Notice Frames and Confirmation Requests (Lucent)
- National Fisheries Contaminant Research Center
- National Fuel Cell Research Center
- Neural Fuzzy Call-Admission and Rate Controller
- National Family Caregiver Support Act
- Nationwide Food Consumption Survey