The Agency established a National Flood Warning Centre (NFWC) in April 2000, following the severe floods of Easter 1998.
What does NFWC stand for?
NFWC stands for National Flood Warning Centre (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFWC
We have 7 other meanings of NFWC in our Acronym Attic
- New Frontier Wrestling Alliance
- North Fort Worth Alliance (est. 2006; Texas)
- Northeast Florida Woodturners Association
- Nuclear Fuel Waste Act (Canada)
- North Fort Worth Alliance Soccer Association
- Naval Flight Weather Briefer
- Niagara Falls Water Board (Niagara Falls, NY)
- National Foundation for Women Business Owners
- National Federation of Women's Clubs of the Philippines (Manila, Philippines)
- National Federation of Workers Councils (Hungary)
- Neoprene For Woodland Creatures (gaming community)
- Norfolk Fitness and Wellness Center (Virginia)
- North Fork Willow Creek (Wise County, TX)
- National Family Welfare Council of Malawi
- National Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office
- Navajo Fish and Wildlife Department
- North Florida Workforce Development Board (Madison, FL)
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- National Fish and Wildlife Fund (Washington, DC)
- National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame (Hayward, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Haywood, of the National Flood Warning Centre, said: "This is an opportunity to exploit all that information technology has to offer.
The Environment Agency's National Flood Warning Centre said the greatest risk of flooding was in the Midlands although water levels were continuing to subside despite the rain.