Question 57 (revised) Q: What is the requirement for the force placement of flood insurance under the National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994 and flood insurance regulation?
What does NFIRA stand for?
NFIRA stands for National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Forum for Information Planning (UK and Ireland)
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nederlands Forensisch Incident Response (Dutch forensic criminal investigation)
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (USFA/NFIC)
- National Fire Information Reporting System (US DHS)
- National Flock Identification Scheme (est. 2002; sheep identification; Australia)
- National Food Industry Strategy (Australia)
- National Forest Information System (Canada)
- Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Fingerprint Image Software
- North Forest Independent School District (Texas)
- National Federation Interscholastic Speech and Debate Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Section 577 of the National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994 (P.