Premium revenue is credited to the National Flood Insurance Fund out of which loss payments and administrative costs are paid.
What does NFIF stand for?
NFIF stands for National Flood Insurance Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFIF
We have 2 other meanings of NFIF in our Acronym Attic
- Netherlands Foundation for International Child Health
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Needle-Free Injection Device
- Net Food-Importing Developing Countries
- Not Food Importing Developing Countries
- Naqshbandiya Foundation for Islamic Education (Gilbert, AZ)
- National Foundation for the Improvement of Education
- National Framework for Innovation and Enterprise (Singapore)
- NEA (National Education Association) Foundation for the Improvement of Education
- National Farm Irrigation Fund (Zimbabwe)
- Norges Fri-Idrettsforbund
- National Federation of Independent Financial Advisers
- Net Farm Income from Operations
- National Federation of Insurance Field Workers of India (Thiruvananthapuram, India)
- North Flinders International House
- Northern Food Industry Innovation Network (UK)
- National Federation of Israeli Journalists
- Nan Fung Investments Limited (Hong Kong)
- National Forum on Information Literacy
- Navin Fluorine International Limited (flourochemicals; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Mississippi Valley floodwaters slowly drained away with the last vestiges of summer, 1993, so were taxpayer dollars flushed away with claims on the National Flood Insurance Fund and dozens of other disaster relief programs of the Federal government.