In Great Britain, National Flash Fiction Day has been declared (as noted in the Guardian), as it has in New Zealand.
What does NFFD stand for?
NFFD stands for National Flash Fiction Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFFD
- Nutraceutical and Functional Food Alliance
- National Federation of Filipino-American Association
- National Family Farm Coalition
- National Fantasy Fan Club
- National Federation of Fisheries Co-Operatives
- National Frozen Foods Corporation (Seattle, WA)
- Netflow Feature Card (Cisco)
- Nottingham Forest Football Club
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
- National Federation of Funeral Directors (UK)
- Niagara Falls Fire Department
- Number of Frost-Free Days (climate)
- National Federation of Federal Employees
- Non-Financial Foreign Entity (US IRS)
- Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression
- Naked Freedom Film Festival
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Fantasy Fan Federation
- National Federation of Fish Friers
- New Fiction and Facts from Finland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angela Readman is the winner of the National Flash Fiction Day Competition.