He is also a board member of the National Flag Foundation, a nonprofit group whose mission is to teach respect for the U.
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center
- No Further Entries This Page
- Number of Function Evaluations
- Nagano Futsal Federation (sports league; Nagano, Japan)
- Nantucket Film Festival (Nantucket, MA)
- Napoli Film Festival (Napoli, Italy)
- National Farmers Federation (Australia)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the National Flag Foundation, "The pledge of allegiance should be rendered by standing at attention, facing the flag, and saluting.
The United States Flag Videos were commissioned by the National Flag Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to education and supported by a grant from the Department of Defense.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Flag Foundation (NFF) will present the first-ever Stewards of Freedom Award to the city of Branson during the Veterans Homecoming Closing Ceremony at 6 p.
Broadhurst serves on the board of directors of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Allegheny Conference on Community Development, Penn's Southwest Association, Pittsburgh Foundation, Civic Light Opera, National Flag Foundation and United Way of Allegheny County.