In India, the National Fishworkers' Forum is seeking to establish the first-ever international association of small-scale, inshore fishers, to draw global attention to the threat to their livelihood from giant offshore fishing fleets and the destructive environmental and social effects of shrimp aquaculture.
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Field Electronics Technician (US Navy rating)
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center
- No Further Entries This Page
- Number of Function Evaluations
- Nagano Futsal Federation (sports league; Nagano, Japan)
- Nantucket Film Festival (Nantucket, MA)
- Napoli Film Festival (Napoli, Italy)
- National Farmers Federation (Australia)
- National Filling Factory (UK)
- National Fingerprint File (a component of the Interstate Identification Index)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
- Neutral File Format
- New Forms Festival (Canada)
- New Found Friend
- Nigeria Football Federation (formerly Nigeria Football Association)