Prior to joining, he was the manager of codes for the National Fire Sprinkler Association where he represented NFSA on several technical committees for the National Fire Protection Association.
What does NFiPA stand for?
NFiPA stands for National Fire Protection Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Fulton Internal Medicine Group, PC (Roswell, GA)
- National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Interscholastic Officials Association
- National Federation of Independent Photographers
- National Flood Insurance Program (US FEMA)
- National Football Information Point (various nations)
- National Foreign Intelligence Program
- National Forum for Information Planning (UK and Ireland)
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nederlands Forensisch Incident Response (Dutch forensic criminal investigation)
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
- Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (USFA/NFIC)
- National Fire Information Reporting System (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, fires started by fireworks caused $26 million in direct property damage to structures, and fireworks-related fires have caused roughly $20 million in property loss to structures per year in inflation-adjusted dollars in the past decade, according to the National Fire Protection Association.
The American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA) has called for the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) to require all nursing homes to have full sprinkler systems when it issues the next revision to its Life Safety Code in 2006.
the new UL 2335 standard was created to classify plastic pallets to meet requirements of the recently revised National Fire Protection Association standard NFPA 13.
The National Fire Protection Association publishes no fewer than five separate codes: the National Electrical Code, the Life Safety Code, the Fire Prevention Code, the National Fuel Gas Code, and the National Fire Alarm Code.
In addition to the OSHA standard, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) also developed guidelines for hazardous materials emergency response.